Monday, April 15, 2013

Cherub: Mission 3 Maximum Security (297 Pages)

Well, there is NO WAY that this book could possibly be as good as the first two. Third books in a series rarely are. So, I decided this would be my bedtime reading for a few nights. Well, Mr. Muchamore-I finished your third book in two nights. Thanks. Much less sleep than I had hoped for because not only did I finish the book, I was absolutely "wired" after reading it! This book has the USA as its setting: Arizona to be specific. Arizona is HOT, and James and his Cherub partner for this mission, Dave, suffered in the heat of a Maximum  Security prison for teens. They were posted there to befriend a boy whose mother was a known arms dealer. The agents of the U.S. and England had not been able to find her as she had been very good at covering her surroundings, phones, and goons who carried out most of her dastardly deeds! It will keep boys at the edge of their seats. And I'm happy to report that there will be a book #4! Do I sound addicted? I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment